Monday, August 9, 2010

Rainy Days

We had an emergency trip today to pick up one of our ponies from the breeders. It's a two hour trip to get there, not including the time to load up the pony so I was out all day.

It was also the second day in a row that I got rained on.

Yesterday it rained all day at the show. I was soaked all the way down to my bra. After the in-hand classes, I switched into my riding clothes, but it started to rain shortly after, and they to got wet. Despite the rain, and Roxie being a holy terror, we did well. Roxie won her class, and was Champion Section B. Candice won the mare class. I rode Candice in the riding classes, but she has two months training on her. She didn't pick up her one canter lead, but considering how long she's been under saddle, she was great. We have another show in a week, and I will also be without internet for three days, sigh.

Real substantial posts coming tomorow.

1 comment:

  1. That all sounds terrible except for Roxie winning her class... I guess one good thing happened.

    ReplyDelete